- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- United Nation U.S. Horse Slaughter Data
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Wild Horse Observers Association
WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
Will hear back from Forest Service again later today (3/21/2022) Forest Service Response below: (emphasis added) From: Patience O <firstname.lastname@example.org>Sent: Friday, March 18, 2022 1:43 PMTo: Madrid, Anthony -FS <email@example.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org; Luna, Ericka – FS <email@example.com>; Kohrman, Elaine -FS <firstname.lastname@example.org> Re: HALT/STAY the … Continue reading