- The False-Alarm-Ordinance to BAN Watering or Feeding, TARGETING “Wild Horses” in Sandoval County NM — It is not law, it is not on the books, and is fraudulently worse.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: August 2012
PLACITAS BLM LANDS DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT Rio Puerco Resource Management Plan Update Preliminary Comments 8/24/12 Summary; The Resource Management Plan Update for the PlacitasÂ BLM lands is now in its second step visible to the public. Â The first step was … Continue reading
All the letters, blogging, and phone calls helped end this possibility for New Mexico. The final nail was the European Union (EU) rejection of US horse meat which is plannedÂ on 7/13/13.Â Â The EUÂ declaration saved New Mexico from this Blow … Continue reading