- Watering/Nutrient Supplement to “Wild Horses” is legal in Sandoval County NM.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Wild
WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
Will hear back from Forest Service again later today (3/21/2022) Forest Service Response below: (emphasis added) From: Patience O <email@example.com>Sent: Friday, March 18, 2022 1:43 PMTo: Madrid, Anthony -FS <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com; Luna, Ericka – FS <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Kohrman, Elaine -FS <email@example.com> Re: HALT/STAY the … Continue reading