- The False-Alarm-Ordinance to BAN Watering or Feeding, TARGETING “Wild Horses” in Sandoval County NM — It is not law, it is not on the books, and is fraudulently worse.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Sandoval County Planning Departement recently proposed changes to the County’sÂ OrdinancesÂ which included a new definition of livestock that would have resulted in the Placitas Wild HorsesÂ being defined as livestock, andÂ thus being at immediate riskÂ ofÂ capture and removal.Â As has been the norm, … Continue reading
The Committee to Promote New Mexico’s Wild Horse Parks had an opportunityÂ to make a presentation to Governor Richardson, and it went very well.Â We are hopeful andÂ optimistic for the Wild Horses of New Mexico!Â Here’s out presentation: Committee for NM … Continue reading