- The False-Alarm-Ordinance to BAN Watering or Feeding, TARGETING “Wild Horses” in Sandoval County NM — It is not law, it is not on the books, and is fraudulently worse.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Date: 9/18/2010 Press Release:Â Governor Richardson Leads the Nation Creates First State Wild Horse Sanctuary Advocates for Wild Horses in Placitas NM Governor Richardson has taken a bold step toward protecting the nationâ€™s remaining wild horses and wildlife with his … Continue reading
Sandoval County (NM) has passed a resolution that states: “NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE SANDOVAL COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS THAT CURRENT SANDOVAL COUNTY POLICY DOES NOT ADVOCATE THE DEVELOPMENT OR PLANNING OF A NORTHEAST ROADWAY CORRIDOR CONNECTING … Continue reading