- The False-Alarm-Ordinance to BAN Watering or Feeding, TARGETING “Wild Horses” in Sandoval County NM — It is not law, it is not on the books, and is fraudulently worse.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Slaughter Czar
“NN never did a survey. in last 3 months only onlyÂ 1500 capture in 60 chapters. . . Â (looking at our land where iÂ eat and sleep, iÂ would say 6600 horses ferals. and including wild horse would be close to 11000 all … Continue reading
Celebrating the work of Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly and former Governor of New Mexico Bill Richardson
PDF:Â Press Release Navajo Nation and Bill Richardson
NM Governor Susanna Martinez Can Make History as a Consummate Leader….or Not Governor Martinez is “SAYIN” she is opposed to horse slaughter, but is acting powerless. However, Attorney at Law Pia Gallegos states “There exists sufficient potentiality for public harm … Continue reading
Sandoval County Planning Departement recently proposed changes to the County’sÂ OrdinancesÂ which included a new definition of livestock that would have resulted in the Placitas Wild HorsesÂ being defined as livestock, andÂ thus being at immediate riskÂ ofÂ capture and removal.Â As has been the norm, … Continue reading
PRESS RELEASE : SKY PROTEST OF SECRETARY SALAZAR IN COLORADO TODAY STOP THE ROUND UPS Secretary SalazarÂ said “no slaughter of Wild Horses”, But … While many Americans work around the clock to keep America’s Wild Horses in the West, Secretary … Continue reading
Secretary Salazar to Relocate Broncos? While the Denver Broncos continue their fight for a division title against the San Diego Chargers, Secretary Salazar continues his quest to cleanse the West of their namesakes, as well as many other wild animals … Continue reading
Check out this post on the Sky Protest of Salazar the Slaughter Czar: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/11/22/806929/-Salazar-the-Slaughter-Czar:-Sky-Protest-Over-Denver
Check out this postÂ on Secretary of Interior Salazar’sÂ ill-conceived plan to remove the Wild Horses from the West and relocate them to seven “preserves”:Â http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/10/9/791295/-Salazars-Denial
Check out this post regarding Secretary of Interior Salazar and the continuing wild horse round-ups and their elimination from the 19 million acres of Federally designated Wild Horse Territories: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/7/4/749829/-Secretary-Salazar-Presides-Over-Renewal-of-Statue-of-Liberty-and-Death-in-the-West