- The False-Alarm-Ordinance to BAN Watering or Feeding, TARGETING “Wild Horses” in Sandoval County NM — It is not law, it is not on the books, and is fraudulently worse.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: April 2008
Here is WHOA’s mock-up of aÂ brochure for aÂ “Wild Horse State Park”, as part ofÂ WHOA’s proposal for a Wild Horse State Park inÂ Placitas, NMÂ and for utilizing New Mexico’s wild horses for eco-toursim.Â The brochure, as originally posted in early 2007 on … Continue reading
Here’s a link to our archived Wild Horse Eco-Toursim webpage, which was last updated April 25, 2008.Â This is a project WHOA has worked on since 2006.Â Updates will be posted to this blog. Of special importance is the Wild … Continue reading