- The False-Alarm-Ordinance to BAN Watering or Feeding, TARGETING “Wild Horses” in Sandoval County NM — It is not law, it is not on the books, and is fraudulently worse.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: December 2009
PRESS RELEASE : SKY PROTEST OF SECRETARY SALAZAR IN COLORADO TODAY STOP THE ROUND UPS Secretary SalazarÂ said “no slaughter of Wild Horses”, But … While many Americans work around the clock to keep America’s Wild Horses in the West, Secretary … Continue reading
More: BLM RMP Update Dear Wildlife and Open Spaces Supporters, Statements made on official audio tape, by Michael Springfield, Director of Development for Sandoval County , at the Planning and Zoning Meeting on September 24, 2009, assert that the North … Continue reading