- Watering/Nutrient Supplement to “Wild Horses” is legal in Sandoval County NM.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Gary King
The Albuquerque Journal pre-maturely starts the drum roll against the Placitas horses on Christmas Day attempting to threaten citizens on their own private property. While WHOA is not for feeding per-say, if feeding is totally banned, then the BLM and … Continue reading
Why Not Ban Horse Slaughter in NM by Executive Order? New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez has stated publically that she is against opening the proposed horse slaughter plant in New Mexico: “. . . I believe creating a horse slaughtering … Continue reading