- The False-Alarm-Ordinance to BAN Watering or Feeding, TARGETING “Wild Horses” in Sandoval County NM — It is not law, it is not on the books, and is fraudulently worse.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: New Mexico
Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
To: Dear Senator Brenda McKenna, Representative Matthew McQueen, cc Senator Carrie Hamblen, Thank you for your response in the email string (See Attachment 1) which I will address herein. To: Dear Citizens of New Mexico, From: Patience O’Dowd for WHOA, … Continue reading
Biodiversity & Wild Horse Wipe-Out Bill masquerading currently as an anti-trapping bill: NM Senate Bill (SB32). Help us to get this bill Amended Asap! BIO-DIVERSITY losses will be Arbitrary & Capricious: NM government agencies will be allowed to remove and … Continue reading
Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
PDF:Â PRESS RELEASE PLACITANS WANT THE WILD HORSES
PDF:Â Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
PDF:Â Windmills for Wildlife Press Release
David Bueno has graciously and generously donated the use of some of his award winning photography to help raise funds for the Pueblo of San Felipe Wild Horse Sanctuary.
PDF: Poll Press Release PDF: Southwest Planning Poll Placitas Horses
Navajo. Seven riders on horseback and dog trek against background of canyon cliffs. Edward S. Curtis (1904) PDF:Â MOU
The “working group” in the article below was literally requested by special interests just 5 days after Valley Meats announced they were opening a horse slaughter plant in Roswell, NM. This working group hid kill buyer dumping of horses rejected … Continue reading