- The False-Alarm-Ordinance to BAN Watering or Feeding, TARGETING “Wild Horses” in Sandoval County NM — It is not law, it is not on the books, and is fraudulently worse.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Category Archives: Press Releases
Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
PDF:Â PRESS RELEASE PLACITANS WANT THE WILD HORSES
November 6 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WINDMILLS & WATER FOR WILDLIFE: Third Update! San Felipe Pueblo – Wild Horse Sanctuary, New Mexico, United States November 6 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WINDMILLS/WATER FOR WILDLIFE: Third Update! New Mexico, United States Yet … Continue reading
PDF:Â Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
PDF:Â Windmills for Wildlife Press Release
PDF: Poll Press Release PDF: Southwest Planning Poll Placitas Horses
Navajo. Seven riders on horseback and dog trek against background of canyon cliffs. Edward S. Curtis (1904) PDF:Â MOU
PDF: MOU with Navajo Nation
Celebrating the work of Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly and former Governor of New Mexico Bill Richardson
PDF:Â Press Release Navajo Nation and Bill Richardson
PDF: PR Campaign First Victory