- The “Ordinance TARGETING “Wild Horses” in Sandoval County NM is a cruel and illegal RUSE for a Highway.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: October 2013
“NN never did a survey. in last 3 months only onlyÂ 1500 capture in 60 chapters. . . Â (looking at our land where iÂ eat and sleep, iÂ would say 6600 horses ferals. and including wild horse would be close to 11000 all … Continue reading
Celebrating the work of Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly and former Governor of New Mexico Bill Richardson
PDF:Â Press Release Navajo Nation and Bill Richardson