- Watering/Nutrient Supplement to “Wild Horses” is legal in Sandoval County NM.
- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Representative Chris Stewart
FIRST AFFIDAVIT – MUDDY CREEK UTAH – ROUND UP 2018 The WHOA National Plan – https://whoanm.org/wordpress/?p=422 Petition for WHOA National Plan http://chng.it/M7LTBhTzgk WHOA’s president Patience O’Dowd is also the founding Board member of Citizens Against Equine Slaughter. AFFIDAVIT I am … Continue reading