- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- REQUEST FOR NEGOTIATION
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
- ** Archived Links **
- American Wild Horse Preservation Campaign
- David Cramer Wild Horse Photos
- Film: Last of the Spanish Mustangs
- Film: Return of the Horse
- Film: Saving America's Horses
- Fund for Animals
- Humane Farming Association
- Humane Society of the United States
- Journal Watch
- Pathways: Wildlife Corridors of New Mexico
Tag Archives: Overwhelming Majority
WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
Will hear back from Forest Service again later today (3/21/2022) Forest Service Response below: (emphasis added) From: Patience O <firstname.lastname@example.org>Sent: Friday, March 18, 2022 1:43 PMTo: Madrid, Anthony -FS <email@example.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org; Luna, Ericka – FS <email@example.com>; Kohrman, Elaine -FS <firstname.lastname@example.org> Re: HALT/STAY the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 6th Mass Extinction, Alpine, Apache Forest, biologic adversity, biologic diversity, CAES, Chronic Wasting Disease, Citizens Against Equine Slaughter, climate change, Cumulative Effects, Fire, Fireshed, Future, Green Jobs, Horses, Humane requirements on morality, hunting, Invasive Domesticated Bovine, Invasive Flora, IPCC for Policy Makers, Native, Native Predators, Native Wild Horse, Overwhelming Majority, Pro-Wild-Horse, ski resorts, Trophic Cascade, USDA Forest Service, Veterans Plan (Cameron), Watershed, WHOA National Plan, WHOA-Voters, WHOAnm.org, Wild, Wild Horse Observers Association, Wildlife Protection of New Mexico Comments Off on WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.