- Az Governor DUCEY Abandons the Alpine Wild Horses to Cruelty and Death. Illegally.
- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Loop Rd
PDF:Â Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
PDF:Â Poll Press Release PDF:Â Southwest Planning Poll Placitas Horses
The State of New Mexico is attacking all of it’s wild life including and especially it’s Wild Horses.The Wild Horses of Placitas are in the way of a planned Highway which will complete the noose around the Sandia Mountains and … Continue reading
These beautiful murals are an incredible testimony to the Love, Respect, and Support, of the Wildlife and Wild Horses of Placitas New Mexico, by over 95% of the beautiful rural mountain community of Placitas. Channel 13, and the NM media … Continue reading
Please Note: WHOA did not include a blank sheet for your comments, asÂ the BLMÂ would haveÂ called it aÂ form letter and given it less weight.Â Please email your comments to the BLMÂ at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy WHOA at email@example.com.Â See the Substantive … Continue reading
PDF:Â Santa Ana Science
PDF:Â WHOA Newsletter San Felipe
PDF:Â San Felipe
PLACITAS BLM LANDS DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT Rio Puerco Resource Management Plan Update Preliminary Comments 8/24/12 Summary; The Resource Management Plan Update for the PlacitasÂ BLM lands is now in its second step visible to the public. Â The first step was … Continue reading