- BREAKING NEWS: The Sandoval Signpost Stealthily Solicits and Incites their readership to commit crimes against the NM State’s Legally Wild Horses of Placitas.
- Wild Horses as Native North American Wildlife
- NM Legislature 2021 Bad Bill SB32 without amendment
- NM Legislative Alert 2/10/21
- NEW MEXICO USES POLICE BRUTALITY AS A POLITICAL TOOL AGAINST ENVIRONMENTALISTS AND LOSES AGAIN
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
This entry was posted in Placitas Wild Horses, Press Releases and tagged BLM, Contraception, New Mexico, New Mexico First, Placitas, Placitas Wild Horses, PZP, Recreation Steering Committee, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Sandoval County Commission, WHOA, Wild Horses, Wildlife Corridor. Bookmark the permalink.