- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- REQUEST FOR NEGOTIATION
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
- ** Archived Links **
- American Wild Horse Preservation Campaign
- David Cramer Wild Horse Photos
- Film: Last of the Spanish Mustangs
- Film: Return of the Horse
- Film: Saving America's Horses
- Fund for Animals
- Humane Farming Association
- Humane Society of the United States
- Journal Watch
- Pathways: Wildlife Corridors of New Mexico
Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
This entry was posted in Placitas Wild Horses, Press Releases and tagged BLM, Contraception, New Mexico, New Mexico First, Placitas, Placitas Wild Horses, PZP, Recreation Steering Committee, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Sandoval County Commission, WHOA, Wild Horses, Wildlife Corridor. Bookmark the permalink.