- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: martinez
Navajo. Seven riders on horseback and dog trek against background of canyon cliffs. Edward S. Curtis (1904) PDF:Â MOU
The “working group” in the article below was literally requested by special interests just 5 days after Valley Meats announced they were opening a horse slaughter plant in Roswell, NM. This working group hid kill buyer dumping of horses rejected … Continue reading
PDF: Martinez – Exec Order Slaughter Press Release PDF: The Unintended Consequences of Horse Slaughter for the US
NM Governor Susanna Martinez Can Make History as a Consummate Leader….or Not Governor Martinez is “SAYIN” she is opposed to horse slaughter, but is acting powerless. However, Attorney at Law Pia Gallegos states “There exists sufficient potentiality for public harm … Continue reading
There is an incredible force of New Mexico government officials, horse industry representatives, and special interests in New Mexico pushing for a horse slaughter house on US soil. Currently there is a bill at the NM State Legislature, HB90, that … Continue reading
Unintended Consequences for the United States By Patience O’Dowd, WHOA President and Mary McNichols, PhD Given that there are three states Oklahoma, Wyoming and New Mexico considering Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption; We ask that you consider the substantial research/documentation … Continue reading