- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- United Nation U.S. Horse Slaughter Data
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Legislation
PDF:Â Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
There is an incredible force of New Mexico government officials, horse industry representatives, and special interests in New Mexico pushing for a horse slaughter house on US soil. Currently there is a bill at the NM State Legislature, HB90, that … Continue reading
Unintended Consequences for the United States By Patience O’Dowd, WHOA President and Mary McNichols, PhD Given that there are three states Oklahoma, Wyoming and New Mexico considering Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption; We ask that you consider the substantial research/documentation … Continue reading
The Santa Fe County Commission voted unanimously to approve a resolution in support of the State’s proposed expansion of CerrillosÂ State Park, which will include a wild horse sanctuary.Â Â WHOA was in attendance, as was the Albuquerque Journal (which did some … Continue reading
Link to WHOA’s archivedÂ webpage for the “Anti-Horse Slaughter Act“.
Link to the WHOA’s archived webpage for the “Prohibition of Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption (SB67)“, which was bill in submitted to the New Mexico State Legislature in 2005.