- BREAKING NEWS: The Sandoval Signpost Stealthily Solicits and Incites their readership to commit crimes against the NM Stateâ€™s Legally Wild Horses of Placitas.
- Wild Horses as Native North American Wildlife
- NM Legislature 2021 Bad Bill SB32 without amendment
- NM Legislative Alert 2/10/21
- NEW MEXICO USES POLICE BRUTALITY AS A POLITICAL TOOL AGAINST ENVIRONMENTALISTS AND LOSES AGAIN
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Legislation
PDF:Â Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
There is an incredible force of New Mexico government officials, horse industry representatives, and special interests in New Mexico pushing for a horse slaughter house on US soil. Currently there is a bill at the NM State Legislature, HB90, that … Continue reading
Unintended Consequences for the United States By Patience O’Dowd, WHOA President and Mary McNichols, PhD Given that there are three states Oklahoma, Wyoming and New Mexico considering Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption; We ask that you consider the substantial research/documentation … Continue reading
The Santa Fe County Commission voted unanimously to approve a resolution in support of the State’s proposed expansion of CerrillosÂ State Park, which will include a wild horse sanctuary.Â Â WHOA was in attendance, as was the Albuquerque Journal (which did some … Continue reading
Link to WHOA’s archivedÂ webpage for the “Anti-Horse Slaughter Act“.
Link to the WHOA’s archived webpage for the “Prohibition of Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption (SB67)“, which was bill in submitted to the New Mexico State Legislature in 2005.