- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Ecotourism
The New Mexico First PR Group, aka Senator Udall and Senator Heinrich’s PR firm, along with a Placitan Group, are working to give illegal jurisdiction to the NM Livestock Board (NMLB) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over our … Continue reading
PDF:Â Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
PDF:Â Windmills for Wildlife Press Release
David Bueno has graciously and generously donated the use of some of his award winning photography to help raise funds for the Pueblo of San Felipe Wild Horse Sanctuary.
PDF: Martinez – Exec Order Slaughter Press Release PDF: The Unintended Consequences of Horse Slaughter for the US
NM Governor Susanna Martinez Can Make History as a Consummate Leader….or Not Governor Martinez is “SAYIN” she is opposed to horse slaughter, but is acting powerless. However, Attorney at Law Pia Gallegos states “There exists sufficient potentiality for public harm … Continue reading
The New Mexico Livestock Board granted approval of use of PZP in New Mexico, however, Â Â it did so in a manner which effectively bars its use on any horses in New Mexico. Â In the NMLB’s cynical statement , it … Continue reading
by Jay F. Kirkpatrick, Ph.D. and Patricia M. Fazio, Ph.D. (Revised January 2010) Â© 2003â€2010, Drs. Jay F. Kirkpatrick and Patricia M. Fazio. All Rights Reserved. Are wild horses truly â€œwild,â€ as an indigenous species in North America, or are … Continue reading
OpinionÂ column by Patience O’Dowd, President of WHOA, as printed in the Albuquerque JournalÂ , 10/13/10 (after a week of WHOA prodding and urging the Journal editors):Â The proposed 12,000-acre expansion of Cerrillos State Park will be a great asset to New … Continue reading