- Az Governor DUCEY Abandons the Alpine Wild Horses to Cruelty and Death. Illegally.
- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Welcome to the Wild Horse Observers Association Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) was formed by New Mexico community members to protect and preserveÂ the remaining wild horses in New Mexico as well as others across the US. These horses are re-introduced … Continue reading
OpinionÂ column by Patience O’Dowd, President of WHOA, as printed in the Albuquerque JournalÂ , 10/13/10 (after a week of WHOA prodding and urging the Journal editors):Â The proposed 12,000-acre expansion of Cerrillos State Park will be a great asset to New … Continue reading
The Santa Fe County Commission voted unanimously to approve a resolution in support of the State’s proposed expansion of CerrillosÂ State Park, which will include a wild horse sanctuary.Â Â WHOA was in attendance, as was the Albuquerque Journal (which did some … Continue reading
Hello All, Â Â Senator Udall’s officeÂ states he isÂ “prepared” to help us with the BLM in Placitas – but appearsÂ to beÂ waiting to see if the Wild Horse State Park passes. The Albuquerque Journal has been railing away with 6 articles … Continue reading
The Albuquerque Journal has now printed, over the past two weeks,Â six opinion pieces denigratingÂ Governor Richardsonâ€™s proposed 12,000 acre expansion of Cerrillos State Park and creation of a wild horse sanctuary.Â Four of the opinion pieces masqueraded as news articles, with one … Continue reading