- Because Wild Horse Laws Block Public Land Grabs by Big AGRIBIZ – Our Congress wants them GONE!?
- WHOA National Plan
- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Navajo
Navajo. Seven riders on horseback and dog trek against background of canyon cliffs. Edward S. Curtis (1904) PDF: MOU
The “working group” in the article below was literally requested by special interests just 5 days after Valley Meats announced they were opening a horse slaughter plant in Roswell, NM. This working group hid kill buyer dumping of horses rejected … Continue reading
PDF: MOU with Navajo Nation
“NN never did a survey. in last 3 months only only 1500 capture in 60 chapters. . . (looking at our land where i eat and sleep, i would say 6600 horses ferals. and including wild horse would be close to 11000 all … Continue reading
Celebrating the work of Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly and former Governor of New Mexico Bill Richardson
PDF: Press Release Navajo Nation and Bill Richardson