- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- WHOA National Plan
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Draft Environmental Impact Statement
Please Note: WHOA did not include a blank sheet for your comments, as the BLM would have called it a form letter and given it less weight. Please email your comments to the BLM at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy WHOA at email@example.com. See the Substantive … Continue reading
PDF: Santa Ana Science
PLACITAS BLM LANDS DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT Rio Puerco Resource Management Plan Update Preliminary Comments 8/24/12 Summary; The Resource Management Plan Update for the Placitas BLM lands is now in its second step visible to the public. The first step was … Continue reading