- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
- WHOA SPECIAL EDITION March 2016 – June follow-up @ bottom
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Category Archives: Loop Rd / NE Corridor
PDF: Santa Ana Science
PDF: WHOA Newsletter San Felipe
PDF: San Felipe
PLACITAS BLM LANDS DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT Rio Puerco Resource Management Plan Update Preliminary Comments 8/24/12 Summary; The Resource Management Plan Update for the Placitas BLM lands is now in its second step visible to the public. The first step was … Continue reading
The State of NM rightfully filed a charge of criminal trespass against the “perpetrator” (see below) for criminal trespass on posted private property and release of “the Placitas 8”. However, in the January 2012 issue the Sandoval County Signpost chose to … Continue reading
Sandoval County (NM) has passed a resolution that states: “NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE SANDOVAL COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS THAT CURRENT SANDOVAL COUNTY POLICY DOES NOT ADVOCATE THE DEVELOPMENT OR PLANNING OF A NORTHEAST ROADWAY CORRIDOR CONNECTING … Continue reading
More: BLM RMP Update Dear Wildlife and Open Spaces Supporters, Statements made on official audio tape, by Michael Springfield, Director of Development for Sandoval County , at the Planning and Zoning Meeting on September 24, 2009, assert that the North … Continue reading
Here’s the link to our archived Loop Rd /NE Corridor webpage. It was last updated March 22, 2009. Updates will be posted on this blog.