- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- REQUEST FOR NEGOTIATION
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
- ** Archived Links **
- American Wild Horse Preservation Campaign
- David Cramer Wild Horse Photos
- Film: Last of the Spanish Mustangs
- Film: Return of the Horse
- Film: Saving America's Horses
- Fund for Animals
- Humane Farming Association
- Humane Society of the United States
- Journal Watch
- Pathways: Wildlife Corridors of New Mexico
Tag Archives: Wild Horse Laundering
Az Governor DUCEY Abandons the Alpine Wild Horses to Cruelty and Death. Illegally.
Hiding his cruelty behind “Indian Washing” and Green Washing. FEDERAL WILD HORSE AND BURRO ACT was passed BECAUSE the states could not be trusted to manage the Wild Horses and Burros as Wildlife due to their GREED-driven CONFLICT OF INTEREST. … Continue reading
Posted in Arizona State's Wild Horses, Uncategorized Tagged Alpine Lodging, Alpine National Forest, Alpine Tourism, Alpine Wild Horses, Boycott, Boycott Alpine, Cameron an engineered disaster, Cattle on Public Lands, DailyPitchfork, Dr. Francisco DVM, Dr. Lester Friedlander DVM, Dr. Tolani Francisco DVM, Gov. Ducey, Governor Ducey, Green Washing, Indian Washing, Navajo Fundamental Laws, Navajo Tribal Council, Nohooka' Dine' Resolution, Region 3, Ron Toahani Jackson (Navajo), Ron Toahani Jacksson, slaughter, USDA FS, Western Watersheds, wild horse, Wild Horse Laundering Comments Off on Az Governor DUCEY Abandons the Alpine Wild Horses to Cruelty and Death. Illegally.