- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Thomas J. Cole
The Albuquerque Journal pre-maturely starts the drum roll against the Placitas horses on Christmas Day attempting to threaten citizens on their own private property. While WHOA is not for feeding per-say, if feeding is totally banned, then the BLM and … Continue reading
OpinionÂ column by Patience O’Dowd, President of WHOA, as printed in the Albuquerque JournalÂ , 10/13/10 (after a week of WHOA prodding and urging the Journal editors):Â The proposed 12,000-acre expansion of Cerrillos State Park will be a great asset to New … Continue reading
The Albuquerque Journal has now printed, over the past two weeks,Â six opinion pieces denigratingÂ Governor Richardsonâ€™s proposed 12,000 acre expansion of Cerrillos State Park and creation of a wild horse sanctuary.Â Four of the opinion pieces masqueraded as news articles, with one … Continue reading