- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- United Nation U.S. Horse Slaughter Data
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
This entry was posted in Loop Rd / NE Corridor, Placitas Wild Horses, Press Releases and tagged Appeal, Appellate, BLM, Contraception, Court, Dave Reynolds, Ecotourism, Governor Richardson, Horse Slaughter, Intervene, Legislation, Livestock Board, Loop Rd, New Mexico, NMLB, Placitas Wild Horses, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Signpost, WHOA, Wild Horse and Burro Program, Wild Horse Legislation, Wildlife Corridor. Bookmark the permalink.