- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
WHOA Newsletter – March 2013
This entry was posted in Horse Slaughter, Newsletters, Placitas Wild Horses, Wild Horse Science and tagged BLM, Draft Environmental Impact Statement, Ecotourism, Governor Martinez, Horse Slaughter, Loop Rd, martinez, Native Species, New Mexico, Placitas, Placitas Wild Horses, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Santa Ana, Science, slaughter, Slaughter Czar, Susana Martinez, Susanna Martinez, Wild Horse and Burro Program, Wild Horses. Bookmark the permalink.