- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- REQUEST FOR NEGOTIATION
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
- ** Archived Links **
- American Wild Horse Preservation Campaign
- David Cramer Wild Horse Photos
- Film: Last of the Spanish Mustangs
- Film: Return of the Horse
- Film: Saving America's Horses
- Fund for Animals
- Humane Farming Association
- Humane Society of the United States
- Journal Watch
- Pathways: Wildlife Corridors of New Mexico
Monthly Archives: September 2019
AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife). Note: 6/15/2022- NM Fires ongoing to date huge prescribed burns and others tbd.
WILD LANDS TO FEED LOTS – Conversion of public wild lands to low grade agricultural lands for non-native domesticated livestock using invasive or non-native species (including cheat grass and crested wheat grass). Brought in and allowed by Congress. Manipulated Extinction … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized, Wild Fire Tagged Invasive Species grown with intent on wildlands., New Mexico Wildfires, USDA Forest Service Region Three Fires, Wildfires with intent? Bio-diversity Loss Comments Off on AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife). Note: 6/15/2022- NM Fires ongoing to date huge prescribed burns and others tbd.