- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Navajo. Seven riders on horseback and dog trek against background of canyon cliffs. Edward S. Curtis (1904) PDF:Â MOU
The “working group” in the article below was literally requested by special interests just 5 days after Valley Meats announced they were opening a horse slaughter plant in Roswell, NM. This working group hid kill buyer dumping of horses rejected … Continue reading
PDF: MOU with Navajo Nation
NEW MEXICO FIRST TASK FORCE: Hired by Sandoval County Manager. This is the final report. During this Task Force, the round-ups continued. These round-ups took approximately 99 wild horses. These round ups were not reported by either the Sandoval County … Continue reading