- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: July 2012
FREE FILM! â€“ STAMPEDE TO OBLIVION Sat July 14th @ 2:00PM Albuquerque Main Library 501 Copper Avenue NW 505.768.5141 By Peabody award-winningÂ George Knapp of KLAS news. Bring your questions! There will be discussions and a question and answer period.
With less than 500 wild horses remaining on all New Mexicoâ€™s federal lands, down from over 7,500 in 1974, and with an average of only 71 abandoned Â horses/yrÂ estrayed across the entire state of New Mexico over the last 6 years, … Continue reading