- BREAKING NEWS: The Sandoval Signpost Stealthily Solicits and Incites their readership to commit crimes against the NM Stateâ€™s Legally Wild Horses of Placitas.
- Wild Horses as Native North American Wildlife
- NM Legislature 2021 Bad Bill SB32 without amendment
- NM Legislative Alert 2/10/21
- NEW MEXICO USES POLICE BRUTALITY AS A POLITICAL TOOL AGAINST ENVIRONMENTALISTS AND LOSES AGAIN
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: July 2012
FREE FILM! â€“ STAMPEDE TO OBLIVION Sat July 14th @ 2:00PM Albuquerque Main Library 501 Copper Avenue NW 505.768.5141 By Peabody award-winningÂ George Knapp of KLAS news. Bring your questions! There will be discussions and a question and answer period.
With less than 500 wild horses remaining on all New Mexicoâ€™s federal lands, down from over 7,500 in 1974, and with an average of only 71 abandoned Â horses/yrÂ estrayed across the entire state of New Mexico over the last 6 years, … Continue reading