- Az Governor DUCEY Abandons the Alpine Wild Horses to Cruelty and Death. Illegally.
- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Sandoval County Planning Departement recently proposed changes to the County’sÂ OrdinancesÂ which included a new definition of livestock that would have resulted in the Placitas Wild HorsesÂ being defined as livestock, andÂ thus being at immediate riskÂ ofÂ capture and removal.Â As has been the norm, … Continue reading
The Committee to Promote New Mexico’s Wild Horse Parks had an opportunityÂ to make a presentation to Governor Richardson, and it went very well.Â We are hopeful andÂ optimistic for the Wild Horses of New Mexico!Â Here’s out presentation: Committee for NM … Continue reading