- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- REQUEST FOR NEGOTIATION
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
- ** Archived Links **
- American Wild Horse Preservation Campaign
- David Cramer Wild Horse Photos
- Film: Last of the Spanish Mustangs
- Film: Return of the Horse
- Film: Saving America's Horses
- Fund for Animals
- Humane Farming Association
- Humane Society of the United States
- Journal Watch
- Pathways: Wildlife Corridors of New Mexico
Monthly Archives: March 2009
Protect the Placitas Wild Horses and the Wildlife Corridor by Opposing the Loop Rd / NE Corridor
Here’s the link to our archived Loop Rd /NE Corridor webpage.Â It was last updated March 22, 2009.Â Updates will be posted on this blog.
Posted in Loop Rd / NE Corridor, Placitas Wild Horses Tagged BLM, Loop Rd, New Mexico, Placitas, Placitas Wild Horses, Sandoval County, Wild Horse State Park, Wildlife Corridor Comments Off on Protect the Placitas Wild Horses and the Wildlife Corridor by Opposing the Loop Rd / NE Corridor