- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: April 2008
Here is WHOA’s mock-up of aÂ brochure for aÂ “Wild Horse State Park”, as part ofÂ WHOA’s proposal for a Wild Horse State Park inÂ Placitas, NMÂ and for utilizing New Mexico’s wild horses for eco-toursim.Â The brochure, as originally posted in early 2007 on … Continue reading
Here’s a link to our archived Wild Horse Eco-Toursim webpage, which was last updated April 25, 2008.Â This is a project WHOA has worked on since 2006.Â Updates will be posted to this blog. Of special importance is the Wild … Continue reading