- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
- WHOA SPECIAL EDITION March 2016 – June follow-up @ bottom
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Wildlife Corridor
Please Note: WHOA did not include a blank sheet for your comments, as the BLM would have called it a form letter and given it less weight. Please email your comments to the BLM at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy WHOA at email@example.com. See the Substantive … Continue reading
PDF: Santa Ana Science
PDF: WHOA Newsletter San Felipe
PDF: San Felipe
Sandoval County (NM) has passed a resolution that states: “NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE SANDOVAL COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS THAT CURRENT SANDOVAL COUNTY POLICY DOES NOT ADVOCATE THE DEVELOPMENT OR PLANNING OF A NORTHEAST ROADWAY CORRIDOR CONNECTING … Continue reading
More: BLM RMP Update Dear Wildlife and Open Spaces Supporters, Statements made on official audio tape, by Michael Springfield, Director of Development for Sandoval County , at the Planning and Zoning Meeting on September 24, 2009, assert that the North … Continue reading
Here’s the link to our archived Loop Rd /NE Corridor webpage. It was last updated March 22, 2009. Updates will be posted on this blog.