- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- WHOA National Plan
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Wild Horse and Burro Program
PDF: Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
The Albuquerque Journal pre-maturely starts the drum roll against the Placitas horses on Christmas Day attempting to threaten citizens on their own private property. While WHOA is not for feeding per-say, if feeding is totally banned, then the BLM and … Continue reading
Celebrating the work of Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly and former Governor of New Mexico Bill Richardson
PDF: Press Release Navajo Nation and Bill Richardson
PDF: PR Campaign First Victory
There is an incredible force of New Mexico government officials, horse industry representatives, and special interests in New Mexico pushing for a horse slaughter house on US soil. Currently there is a bill at the NM State Legislature, HB90, that … Continue reading
The New Mexico Livestock Board granted approval of use of PZP in New Mexico, however, it did so in a manner which effectively bars its use on any horses in New Mexico. In the NMLB’s cynical statement , it … Continue reading
Check out this post on the Sky Protest of Salazar the Slaughter Czar: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/11/22/806929/-Salazar-the-Slaughter-Czar:-Sky-Protest-Over-Denver
Check out this post on Secretary of Interior Salazar’s ill-conceived plan to remove the Wild Horses from the West and relocate them to seven “preserves”: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/10/9/791295/-Salazars-Denial
Check out this post regarding Secretary of Interior Salazar and the continuing wild horse round-ups and their elimination from the 19 million acres of Federally designated Wild Horse Territories: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/7/4/749829/-Secretary-Salazar-Presides-Over-Renewal-of-Statue-of-Liberty-and-Death-in-the-West