- WHOA National Plan
- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
WHOA Newsletter – March 2013
This entry was posted in Horse Slaughter, Newsletters, Placitas Wild Horses, Wild Horse Science and tagged BLM, Draft Environmental Impact Statement, Ecotourism, Governor Martinez, Horse Slaughter, Loop Rd, martinez, Native Species, New Mexico, Placitas, Placitas Wild Horses, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Santa Ana, Science, slaughter, Slaughter Czar, Susana Martinez, Susanna Martinez, Wild Horse and Burro Program, Wild Horses. Bookmark the permalink.