- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- WHOA National Plan
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
WHOA Newsletter – March 2013
This entry was posted in Horse Slaughter, Newsletters, Placitas Wild Horses, Wild Horse Science and tagged BLM, Draft Environmental Impact Statement, Ecotourism, Governor Martinez, Horse Slaughter, Loop Rd, martinez, Native Species, New Mexico, Placitas, Placitas Wild Horses, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Santa Ana, Science, slaughter, Slaughter Czar, Susana Martinez, Susanna Martinez, Wild Horse and Burro Program, Wild Horses. Bookmark the permalink.