- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- Call for President Biden to Ban the Export and Transport of America’s Horses for Slaughter – Executive Order Now
- United Nation U.S. Horse Slaughter Data
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Wildlife Corridor
Please Note: WHOA did not include a blank sheet for your comments, asÂ the BLMÂ would haveÂ called it aÂ form letter and given it less weight.Â Please email your comments to the BLMÂ at email@example.com and copy WHOA at firstname.lastname@example.org.Â See the Substantive … Continue reading
PDF:Â Santa Ana Science
PDF:Â WHOA Newsletter San Felipe
PDF:Â San Felipe
Sandoval County (NM) has passed a resolution that states: “NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE SANDOVAL COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS THAT CURRENT SANDOVAL COUNTY POLICY DOES NOT ADVOCATE THE DEVELOPMENT OR PLANNING OF A NORTHEAST ROADWAY CORRIDOR CONNECTING … Continue reading
More: BLM RMP Update Dear Wildlife and Open Spaces Supporters, Statements made on official audio tape, by Michael Springfield, Director of Development for Sandoval County , at the Planning and Zoning Meeting on September 24, 2009, assert that the North … Continue reading
Here’s the link to our archived Loop Rd /NE Corridor webpage.Â It was last updated March 22, 2009.Â Updates will be posted on this blog.