- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- REQUEST FOR NEGOTIATION
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
- ** Archived Links **
- American Wild Horse Preservation Campaign
- David Cramer Wild Horse Photos
- Film: Last of the Spanish Mustangs
- Film: Return of the Horse
- Film: Saving America's Horses
- Fund for Animals
- Humane Farming Association
- Humane Society of the United States
- Journal Watch
- Pathways: Wildlife Corridors of New Mexico
Tag Archives: Senator Brenda McKenna
Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
To: Dear Senator Brenda McKenna, Representative Matthew McQueen, cc Senator Carrie Hamblen, Thank you for your response in the email string (See Attachment 1) which I will address herein. To: Dear Citizens of New Mexico, From: Patience O’Dowd for WHOA, … Continue reading
Posted in Placitas Wild Horses, Uncategorized, Wild Horse Science Tagged Alto, Conquistador, corruption in New Mexico, Culture of abuse, Govrnor Lujan-Grisham, La Jornada, Lincoln County, New Mexico, NM Legislature, Placitas, Representative Matthew McQueen, Ruidoso, SB271, SB272 2023, SB301 2023, self-domestiction, Senator Brenda McKenna, Senator Carrie Hamblen, Senator Pat Woods, wild horse, Wild Horse Observers Association placitaswildhorses, wildlife tourism Comments Off on Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
THE SLAUGHTER GAMES
50 Years of FRAUD and GAMES Preamble: Horse slaughter must end Horse Slaughter is inhumane (1), unnecessary, and despicable to the American people. The end of American horse slaughter would also bring about needed change to the American wild horse … Continue reading
NM Legislative Alert 2/10/21
Biodiversity & Wild Horse Wipe-Out Bill masquerading currently as an anti-trapping bill: NM Senate Bill (SB32). Help us to get this bill Amended Asap! BIO-DIVERSITY losses will be Arbitrary & Capricious: NM government agencies will be allowed to remove and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged APNM, APVNM, biodiversity, BLM, brutality, equine, feral, Fish and Game, Free roaming wild horse and burro act, Game, High Country News, HM93, Land Grant, Livestock, New Mexico, NMLB, NMSA 77-18-5, non-Game, nuisance, Political subdivision of the state, predation, predator, Representative Christine Chandler, Representative Matthew McQueen, Root cause trapping, SB126, SB158, SB32, Senator Brenda McKenna, Senator Cervantes, Senator Roberto "Bobby" Gonzales, Sierra Club, Trap, trapping, vertebrate, War on Wildlife, White Board SB126, WHOA v. NMLB, wild horse, wildlife Comments Off on NM Legislative Alert 2/10/21