- Opposition to Sandoval County NM Proposed Ordinance to Ban Feeding or Watering of Wild Horses in Placitas to “improve road safety”. “Cattle” Guards for Safety are prevalent across NM and US, but NONE in Placitas.
- Postponement Request of SB301 and SB271 (Scheduled in HAAWC Tues) for Negotiation of NM Wild Equine Board under NM State Parks Dept.
- Meeting with Represenative McQueen 2/14/2023
- WHOA’s proactive and respectful road safety suggestions to NMDOT in 2019 and to Sandoval County Manager NM in 2021. (However, neither interested. . . clearly rather risk people, rather than protect wild horses.)
- REQUEST FOR NEGOTIATION
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
- ** Archived Links **
- American Wild Horse Preservation Campaign
- David Cramer Wild Horse Photos
- Film: Last of the Spanish Mustangs
- Film: Return of the Horse
- Film: Saving America's Horses
- Fund for Animals
- Humane Farming Association
- Humane Society of the United States
- Journal Watch
- Pathways: Wildlife Corridors of New Mexico
Tag Archives: Animal Rights
Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
SECOND AFFIDAVIT MUDDY CREEK UTAH 2019 VERIFICATION I, Dr. Lester Friedlander DVM BA of Bradford County Pennsylvania do, hereby state that the facts above set forth are true and correct (or are true and correct to the best of my … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged abuse, animal, Animal Rights, baby, behavior, birth control, BLM, Board Member, colt, criminal, cruelty, death, die, Dr. Lester Friedlander, ethology, extreme animal cruelty, family band, felony, foal, Gather, government, Governor Gary Herbert, Helicopter, Helicopter round up, horse, illegal, management, mare, muddy creek, not feasible, old, PZP, Rancher, range, Representative Heinrich, Round up, Senator Tom Udall, sick, stallion, USDA Forest Service, utah, Veterinarian, WHOA, wild horse, Wild Horse Observers Association, wildlife, young Comments Off on Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?