- Az Governor DUCEY Abandons the Alpine Wild Horses to Cruelty and Death. Illegally.
- PRESS RELEASE: The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) WINS Again v. STATE OF NEW MEXICO in the NM APPELLATE COURT. NM State’s WILD HORSES Firmly Established in 2007 by WHOA and continuosly LEGALLY PROTECTED in the courts and at legislature!
- THIRD AFFIDAVIT – WHY HELICOPTER ROUNDUPS ARE ILLEGAL – Warm Springs Oregon 2018
- WHOA et al. request 3/18/2022 to Halt/Stay round-up of Alpine Native Wild Horses in Arizona on the Apache USDA Forest Service National Forest, thankfully a one day- Monday reprieve.
- Breaking News – Placitan Charged in Death of Legally Wild Black Stallion
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Category Archives: Newsletters
WHOA WINS vs NM Livestock Board in Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â NM Supreme Court – Thanks to Placitans Court details are in the online newspaper here, also: Which entity should … Continue reading →
I. San Felipe Pueblo Saves 14 wild horses gathered by Santa Ana Pueblo from Â Â Â Slaughter! Â (This story Â hidden from it’s readership by the Sandoval Â Â Signpost, see below.) Â Â WHOA is investigating. WHOA believes these horses … Continue reading →
WHOA Newsletter final RPRMP DEIS