- By Citizens Against Equine Slaughter
- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: WHOA
SECOND AFFIDAVIT MUDDY CREEK UTAH 2019 VERIFICATION I, Dr. Lester Friedlander DVM BA of Bradford County Pennsylvania do , hereby state that the facts above set forth are true and correct (or are true and correct to the best of … Continue reading
The New Mexico First PR Group, aka Senator Udall and Senator Heinrich’s PR firm, along with a Placitan Group, are working to give illegal jurisdiction to the NM Livestock Board (NMLB) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over our … Continue reading
Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
PDF: PRESS RELEASE PLACITANS WANT THE WILD HORSES
November 6 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WINDMILLS & WATER FOR WILDLIFE: Third Update! San Felipe Pueblo – Wild Horse Sanctuary, New Mexico, United States November 6 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WINDMILLS/WATER FOR WILDLIFE: Third Update! New Mexico, United States Yet … Continue reading
The first 4 Wild Horses tested, as required by WHOA legislation, upheld in the NM Supreme Court showed a 91 to 96% probability of being Spanish Mustangs. Values lower than 80% indicate crossbreeding per UC Davis. DNA Spanish 1 2 … Continue reading
NM Supreme Court – Judges rule 4 to 0 for WHOA (with 5th judge non-participating). Case no. S1-SC-35505 NMSC Order Denying Defs Petition Appellate Court Decision upheld
PDF: Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
NEW MEXICO FIRST TASK FORCE: Hired by Sandoval County Manager. This is the final report. During this Task Force, the round-ups continued. These round-ups took approximately 99 wild horses. These round ups were not reported by either the Sandoval County … Continue reading