- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- WHOA National Plan
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Sanctuary
Opinion column by Patience O’Dowd, President of WHOA, as printed in the Albuquerque Journal , 10/13/10 (after a week of WHOA prodding and urging the Journal editors): The proposed 12,000-acre expansion of Cerrillos State Park will be a great asset to New … Continue reading
Hello All, Senator Udall’s office states he is “prepared” to help us with the BLM in Placitas – but appears to be waiting to see if the Wild Horse State Park passes. The Albuquerque Journal has been railing away with 6 articles … Continue reading
The Albuquerque Journal has now printed, over the past two weeks, six opinion pieces denigrating Governor Richardson’s proposed 12,000 acre expansion of Cerrillos State Park and creation of a wild horse sanctuary. Four of the opinion pieces masqueraded as news articles, with one … Continue reading
Date: 9/18/2010 Press Release: Governor Richardson Leads the Nation Creates First State Wild Horse Sanctuary Advocates for Wild Horses in Placitas NM Governor Richardson has taken a bold step toward protecting the nation’s remaining wild horses and wildlife with his … Continue reading
The Committee to Promote New Mexico’s Wild Horse Parks had an opportunity to make a presentation to Governor Richardson, and it went very well. We are hopeful and optimistic for the Wild Horses of New Mexico! Here’s out presentation: Committee for NM … Continue reading
Here is WHOA’s mock-up of a brochure for a “Wild Horse State Park”, as part of WHOA’s proposal for a Wild Horse State Park in Placitas, NM and for utilizing New Mexico’s wild horses for eco-toursim. The brochure, as originally posted in early 2007 on … Continue reading