- By Citizens Against Equine Slaughter
- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Tag Archives: Placitas
PDF: PR Campaign First Victory
Complaint – Sandoval County Commissioner Orlando Lucero makes defamatory statements about WHOA in the Sandoval Signpost
WHOA met with Mr. Lucero the Sunday before the June 5th meeting, with a number of Placitans at the Merc at my request. I have neither been given nor been directed to an application, and I have never refused to fill … Continue reading
There is an incredible force of New Mexico government officials, horse industry representatives, and special interests in New Mexico pushing for a horse slaughter house on US soil. Currently there is a bill at the NM State Legislature, HB90, that … Continue reading
Please Note: WHOA did not include a blank sheet for your comments, as the BLM would have called it a form letter and given it less weight. Please email your comments to the BLM at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy WHOA at email@example.com. See the Substantive … Continue reading
PDF: Santa Ana Science
by Jay F. Kirkpatrick, Ph.D. and Patricia M. Fazio, Ph.D. (Revised January 2010) © 2003‐2010, Drs. Jay F. Kirkpatrick and Patricia M. Fazio. All Rights Reserved. Are wild horses truly “wild,” as an indigenous species in North America, or are … Continue reading
PDF: WHOA Newsletter San Felipe
PDF: San Felipe