This is the blog area for the Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA), a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. This is where all the new content for WHOA’s website will be located. Older information can be found at http://whoanm.org/index.htm .
- Great News!!! Pueblo of San Felipe Press Release (Complete!)
- Windmills/Water for Wildlife – New Well drilled at San Felipe Wild Life Corridor/Sanctuary
- Upheld by NM Courts – DNA Testing Requirement => Placitas Spanish Horses
- New Mexico Appellate Court Decision – Judges rule 3 to 0 for WHOA. Case no. 34,097
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):