- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
- WHOA SPECIAL EDITION March 2016 – June follow-up @ bottom
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
This entry was posted in Placitas Wild Horses, Press Releases and tagged BLM, Contraception, New Mexico, New Mexico First, Placitas, Placitas Wild Horses, PZP, Recreation Steering Committee, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Sandoval County Commission, WHOA, Wild Horses, Wildlife Corridor. Bookmark the permalink.