- By Citizens Against Equine Slaughter
- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
WHOA 2011 Newsletter
This entry was posted in Loop Rd / NE Corridor, Newsletters, Placitas Wild Horses and tagged Albuquerque Journal, BLM, Fencing, Loop Rd, Monero Mustangs, New Mexico, Placitas, Placitas Wild Horses, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Signage, Survey, Survey Results, WHOA Community Survey, Wild Horses. Bookmark the permalink.