- By Citizens Against Equine Slaughter
- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
This entry was posted in Loop Rd / NE Corridor, Placitas Wild Horses, Press Releases and tagged Appeal, Appellate, BLM, Contraception, Court, Dave Reynolds, Ecotourism, Governor Richardson, Horse Slaughter, Intervene, Legislation, Livestock Board, Loop Rd, New Mexico, NMLB, Placitas Wild Horses, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Signpost, WHOA, Wild Horse and Burro Program, Wild Horse Legislation, Wildlife Corridor. Bookmark the permalink.