- WHOA National Plan
- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
This entry was posted in Loop Rd / NE Corridor, Placitas Wild Horses, Press Releases and tagged Appeal, Appellate, BLM, Contraception, Court, Dave Reynolds, Ecotourism, Governor Richardson, Horse Slaughter, Intervene, Legislation, Livestock Board, Loop Rd, New Mexico, NMLB, Placitas Wild Horses, San Felipe, Sandoval County, Signpost, WHOA, Wild Horse and Burro Program, Wild Horse Legislation, Wildlife Corridor. Bookmark the permalink.