- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
- WHOA SPECIAL EDITION March 2016 – June follow-up @ bottom
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: July 2012
FREE FILM! – STAMPEDE TO OBLIVION Sat July 14th @ 2:00PM Albuquerque Main Library 501 Copper Avenue NW 505.768.5141 By Peabody award-winning George Knapp of KLAS news. Bring your questions! There will be discussions and a question and answer period.
With less than 500 wild horses remaining on all New Mexico’s federal lands, down from over 7,500 in 1974, and with an average of only 71 abandoned horses/yr estrayed across the entire state of New Mexico over the last 6 years, … Continue reading