- Because Wild Horse Laws Block Public Land Grabs by Big AGRIBIZ – Our Congress wants them GONE!?
- WHOA National Plan
- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Sandoval County Planning Departement recently proposed changes to the County’s Ordinances which included a new definition of livestock that would have resulted in the Placitas Wild Horses being defined as livestock, and thus being at immediate risk of capture and removal. As has been the norm, … Continue reading
The Committee to Promote New Mexico’s Wild Horse Parks had an opportunity to make a presentation to Governor Richardson, and it went very well. We are hopeful and optimistic for the Wild Horses of New Mexico! Here’s out presentation: Committee for NM … Continue reading