- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- WHOA National Plan
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Sandoval County Planning Departement recently proposed changes to the County’s Ordinances which included a new definition of livestock that would have resulted in the Placitas Wild Horses being defined as livestock, and thus being at immediate risk of capture and removal. As has been the norm, … Continue reading
The Committee to Promote New Mexico’s Wild Horse Parks had an opportunity to make a presentation to Governor Richardson, and it went very well. We are hopeful and optimistic for the Wild Horses of New Mexico! Here’s out presentation: Committee for NM … Continue reading