- Because Wild Horse Laws Block Public Land Grabs by Big AGRIBIZ – Our Congress wants them GONE!?
- WHOA National Plan
- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Governor Richardson recently anounced in Washington, DC his intention to establish a Wild Horse State Park in New Mexico. WHOA is much appreciative of his announcement and has aligned itself with several other New Mexico horse advocates in order to urge this project … Continue reading